After the receipt of payment, the ordered goods are delivered to your address within 1-5 working days throughout Lithuania (including to the Curonian Spit). The goods are shipped the next working day after payment confirmation.
Methods and terms of delivery
Choose your preferred shipping method when ordering:
1. Registered delivery by ‚Lithuanian Post’ (2,60€)- delivery of goods within 2-5 days.
2. Delivery to your chosen Omniva pick up points (2,60€) - delivery of goods within 1-3 days.
3, DPD Pick up points(2,80€) and home delivery(3,80€) - delivery of goods 1-3 days.
If you choose a parcel delivery, you will need to provide a postcard address (or number) that you will find in the mailing list: OMNIVA mailing list.
For example, You make an order on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, we check to see if your payment has been received and we will ship the goods on the same day. On Thursday, according to the delivery terms declared by the carrier, your order must already be in the chosen terminal. If you place an order on Friday, your order will be delivered to the carrier only on Monday morning (i.e. the next business day) and the goods will arrive at the chosen terminal only on Tuesday. So if you place your order at the end of the week, you better choose delivery by registered mail item - delivery speed will be the same.
4. The buyer undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
5. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. If the buyer cannot accept the goods himself and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the buyer is not entitled to claim to the seller the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
6. In all cases, the seller shall be released from liability for failure to comply with the delivery terms if the goods are not delivered to the buyer or delivered in time due to the buyer's fault or due to circumstances beyond the seller's control.
7. The buyer must immediately inform the seller if the parcel is received in the damaged packaging, if the goods received in the parcel are unsolicited or inadequate, incomplete goods.
8. Buyer must e-mail to provide the seller with pictures of the damaged parcel and/or product (s).
9. If the goods are returned to the seller due to an incorrectly stated or inaccurate address of the buyer, or if the goods are returned to the seller without having to withdraw it from the parcel during the maximum term of storage, the buyer shall pay the seller the re-delivery costs and if the goods have been returned from the parcel or courier to the seller and product return costs. If the buyer refuses to accept the shipment (i.e., upon request to return the goods for the goods), the money for the shipment to the buyer is not returned.